Last night we went and saw Harry Potter which was excellent by the way....
We were walking out of the movie theater into the mall, Me and Brian were walking and I admit I was in my own thougths and not paying attention didn't notice that Braxton wasn't behind me or beside me. I got to a certain point and turned around I just noticed that Braxton was barely catching up with us, knowing Braxton I had a idea "Did you get stuck holding the door for people again?" Braxton said "Yes there was a big group (or family) of about ten and two of them were senior citizens and they didn't even say thank you" As we were talking I saw them....it doesn't really matter but it looked like some grandparents taking their grand kids to the movies. I didn't really study them to hard or anything,we just kept walking but Braxton said "How hard would it of been to say two easy words?"
I felt so bad for him and said "I agree Braxton but just keep doing what you are doing because that is exactly how the world is becoming, just a simple thing like holding the door for someone else, your action will touch or influence someone else sometime." So I would like to recognize him for the very nice thing that he did last night, and even though he didn't get thanked by that family, His family thinks the world of him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment