June 14, 2011

Experiences, feelings, and other things

Wow where do I begin....I guess I will start with this week and back up to the past a little.  Yesterday in my Icon work family a co-worker in my moms dept was killed in a Motorcycle accident with  a truck in West Point. It is really hard to believe this happened.....

I would like to say how much I was touched by Brian's family recently , this has been long over due but I really enjoyed when Brian's dad came to visit, and the nice things he did for us, It  really was a nice week with him.  And to Brian's mom  for her awesome cards to us with personal messages  just to ME Thank you Karen it always means alot. 

I have never experienced anything like this before so this is a start in building a testimony, my faith is being tested right now ........... the feelings and the prayers that have been answered. One time I was given an answer so quick,  I was still sitting there for a minute after my prayer when thoughts were already there what I needed to do. I did what I was supposed to and the next day was my answer that I had prayed about.

 
 Ever since I was about 5 years old I said that I was going to marry in the temple, I will not settle for anything less than a temple marriage,  my struggle has been in many areas but its that focus that I have to be married in the temple that keeps me in a direction and determined.  I have alot to work on, but the day is approaching soon....

No comments: