January 30, 2010

A new haircut

It was time for a new haircut. The Mild to Wild Salon is always great I love that place they do such a good job cutting your hair just right, I like a couple of the girls there they are so fun! Everyone was waiting for me in the car because I just popped in at the last minute, I freaked Braxton and Brian out they had no idea who was trying to open the car door, Taia started barking at me like I was a stranger. That's pretty bad in a good way I guess it was very funny.









3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Jackie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut. :) It looks so hot on ya!
I am inspired now. xoxo

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR CUT I LOVE IT IT IS SO CUTE

Jackie said...

Thank you for the compliments you made my day