I found the murder weapon it was a knife and the body was now all skeletal remains. It appears that the victim was a female, and she was stabbed in the chest, the murderer put a pirate necklace on the victim which tells me that he wanted to leave his mark.
October 11, 2009
CSI- A HALLOWEEN STORY by BRAXTON
(I like the TV series CSI Miami and Bones, I wanted to reenact a case for fun. )The call came in on my cell phone around 9:30 am on a Saturday on Oct 3rd about a body that was found in a forest area. I am a crime scene investigator for UT. My mom had to drive me to the scene of the accident because of course I cant drive she is also my witness. I needed to look over the scene for clues and try to figure out what happened.
I found the murder weapon it was a knife and the body was now all skeletal remains. It appears that the victim was a female, and she was stabbed in the chest, the murderer put a pirate necklace on the victim which tells me that he wanted to leave his mark.
I found the murder weapon it was a knife and the body was now all skeletal remains. It appears that the victim was a female, and she was stabbed in the chest, the murderer put a pirate necklace on the victim which tells me that he wanted to leave his mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
like it like it
that was kenny
Post a Comment