March 4, 2011

Cool I am going to be a New Aunt

On valentine's day I heard from my brother Nathan that I was going to be another Aunt in October.  Leora is pregnant with their first baby.  With me being the only sister or girl in the family, I got the news right after my mom did.  I am pretty excited,  I had to tell everyone at work the next day. Its exciting for me  because I have always wanted to be a good aunt and to be well liked its something I value. So another niece or nephew in the family is just awesome~


A QUICK UPDATE

Because Braxton goes to church in Clinton, But we live in Roy we have to go thur the Roy bishop  for him to be interviewed and ordained the priesthood. We have talked to the bishop in both wards already, last Sunday Braxton came home from church and said that they were going to be  changing  the Clinton ward boundaries  next Sunday. We have talked about it and Braxton said " Mom it is a trial we are learning about trials in Seminary. "  Braxton is determined to receive the priesthood, because it is the priesthood  it has to be okayed from 2 bishops, 2 stake presidents and from the First Presidency .

It will be a year next month since I was given the job over the NYK at work, I handle all the Wal-Mart return loads and work with the NYK Logistics managers. It is our busy time right now at work, and handling the NYK part plus my normal job I am managing to keep up.  At first in the beginning it was a little overwhelming and very tiring,  but I can honestly say it has given me the chance to grow and change, and to try something scary and new.

No comments: