December 4, 2010

Giving to Others

First things first did you see the flying Santa going across your screen? Isnt that just cute and fun? The extras that you can do now on Blogger. As it gets closer I want to pump up the Christmas spirit and really make this fun with music and activities.

One of the best things about  the holiday season is being able to give to others. I have always loved giving to others even way back when I was little, but I  especially love this time of year because of that happy magical feeling of love and laughter. I look forward to giving  gifts to my friends at work as well as my family.  I believe I posted last year about the traditions that carry on every year in my office, how I decorate the tree and I exchange gifts with  friends.  I cant wait to make the receiving crew of about 12 guys or so  a fresh batch of homemade goodies.  They appreciate homemade things so much and even though I don't make things a lot for them I do try to be thoughtful when I have the ambition.  Lately I have felt so much appreciation for my friends because  we have our days of course when we have irritated each other , but it all comes around that I can tell that they really care about me and they know me the best. I really do care what people think of me, so I want them to feel like they can count me as there friend and  for support. Even when my face is glowing red  I always talk to them in a nice respectful way, I figure there is enough "britches"  in the world and at my work, somebody has to be an example to them in a good way to show them how to be different.

No comments: