September 3, 2010

Accident

For a quick summary I was driving with Braxton and Taia in the backseat. We was heading north in front of the Winco store in Roy/Clinton when I was rear ended by a car. I was at a complete stop behind the traffic at the intersection when it happened. The traffic is getting really busy there with the new store now so I even had to pay attention when the traffic had to stop really fast. Everyone is Ok and we were taken care of by the nice family that lived in the house by the accident.  They took good care of Braxton and offered us Gatorade and made sure no one was hurt and called the cops. I was listening to the song  “Tomorrow” in the Compass when the accident happened, now I find that song to be right on  and added it to my playlist because   It will be okay, no one got seriously hurt and that’s what matters and we can deal with whatever happens next as it comes our way.

No comments: