July 22, 2010

Pirates Island

DSCN0771

We finally got Brian with silly string
DSCN0696
When we were heading  to Sandy from Orem, the Gene Simmons ( from KISS) bus passed us Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E TV. This morning I had some really nice surprises with a decorated front yard and in the house and a phone call from some cute kids singing me Happy Birthday that made my day.
DSCN0646

DSCN0648

DSCN0650
We drove down to Orem and had lunch at Pirates Island. They had a aarghcade but we didn't play any games because we were going to the Aquarium.
DSCN0686 


DSCN0685


DSCN0680

DSCN0677


DSCN0672
Braxton has that funny teenager humor
Braxton says “Mom I really know something is wrong with you why do you want to take pictures of fake dead people for heavens sake, geez mom this age thing has gotten to you”
DSCN0671

I am sitting next to two pirates eating lunch
DSCN0670


DSCN0664


DSCN0662


DSCN0660

DSCN0656 

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the lunch, we had originally planned on going camping but we changed our minds and did some other things instead that were more relaxing.  It was a really great day and I loved all the surprises, I wouldn't change a thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks fun place to go