July 24, 2009

My week off in July

I so needed a break a very long break, the week of my birthday was perfect. My fun began when My co-workers on my last day of work (Friday) before I officially was off gave me a birthday party with cake and ice cream. That same weekend I had the chance to go to a community fireside at the Ogden Tabernacle on Sunday to hear Alan Osmond and his sons speak with just my mom and dad It was great!
MONDAY- ( Day #1) was just doing errands and catching up on things that was much needed.
TUESDAY- we went to the Roy Aquatic Center with McKenna to get cool from our HOT days it was a fun day and we were also able to catch the new Harry Potter Movie in the morning.







On WEDNESDAY - my birthday it was a physical work day. We set up the swimming pool and Taia was the very first swimmer, we barely had any water in it and she was ready to dive right in! Tyler and Tiffany flew in from Florida too!!





THRUSDAY- I made my Patriotic birthday cake for the 24Th. It was my practice cake for the future I hope to make one for Braxton and Brian....it was fun!





Still on Thursday later that evening we went to see the open house of the Oquirrh Temple with the whole family except Nathan. Brian went and it was his first time to see the inside of the temple. It was a neat experience.






















FRIDAY- In the morning we went to see the 24Th of July Ogden parade with the whole family again. Later that day we went back to mom's and had a barbecue and swam in the pool in the backyard all afternoon. Its been a fun and busy week and I enjoyed every minute of it!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

on the top pic i look wierd