I finally am going to let the doll out of the box ha-ha just like let the cat out of the bag. I decided that I was going to get all my dolls together at once and take a picture of them. It is something that I love to do....collect dolls. Especially Marie Osmond dolls. I love all the detail she puts into them and the quality for a affordable price. I started collecting when it was 2001-2002 with my very first doll was actually a trio of Olive, Marie and Jessica, 3 generations. When I saw how beautiful they were in person when I first took them out of the box I was hooked. I don't purchase every doll I see or I think is pretty but what that doll means to me. I don't think I have a lot compared to some women that have hundreds. My very last doll so far of my collection is Baby Olive Marie Osmond I am holding her on my lap. I just recently got her it was the fall of 2008. I do spend time with them and let them sit out and be admired but the most of the time I keep them in 2 curio cabinets that I have. I counted them to see where I was at in a total, I have 18 tiny tots they are 3-5inch size dolls/ 4 dolls 9inch tall, and 8 big dolls. I have a total of 30 DOLLS. My plans in the future is to decorate my wedding reception with them. I predict not too much longer on that. Will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment